Word Embeddings Workshop
- Datum: –16.00
- Plats: Engelska parken 4-0027
- Föreläsare: Väinö Yrjänäinen
- Arrangör: Centre for Digital Humanities Uppsala
- Sista anmälningsdag: 2022-04-19 kl. 13:00.
- Kontaktperson: Karl Berglund
- Antal platser: 15 (Varav 0 är bokade)
- Boka plats/anmäl dig
Word Embeddings – techniques to represent words through their contexts – has gained a lot of attention in the digital humanities and social sciences in recent years. This workshop will introduce the concept of Word Embeddings, and in a lab session showcase a WE-tool written in Python and using TensorFlow.
Presenter: Väinö Yrjänäinen
Väinö Yrjänäinen is a doctoral student at the Department of Statistics, Uppsala University. He has his educational background in data science and a strong interest in natural language processing, often related to the humanities and social sciences.
The workshop takes place physically at CDHU in Engelska Parken, room 4-0027. It is targeted towards scholars and students at Uppsala University and has a limited number of seats. You need to register before the event.